Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Voices of the Silence..?

Assalamualaikum..

wow..!! It's been 4 month already since I did not write anything on this peachy blog of mine
haha.. so funny,, admit it Ely, you have no time for this anymore..
What you know is all about work.. work.. and work.. work again, work.. thats it

Ok that is my thought, now this is what I want to say..

To be honest, I really don't have any free time to write on this blog at the moment
Lets look at my time goes by roughly in a day

12am - 6am -> Sleep / rest
6am - 8am -> Get ready for work
8am - 8.30am -> Breakfast
8.30am - 9am -> Drive to work
9am - 6pm -> Work
6pm - 8pm -> Maybe already at home / still at the office
8pm - 9pm -> Pray time / with mom
9pm - 10pm -> Dinner time
10pm - 12am -> Chat time / TV / online

It goes like that everyday except on my rest day
It will be like.. stay at home all day long /
going out to the market with mom /
have a walk outside the house /
wash the car..
or.. anything else..
But its ok right, now it is the time for me to build a life
Work hard, for my future too
I want to have a family soon hehee (^-~) insyaAllah
May God ease our way for that

But, how about me having this time to write it right now..?
Because I'm happyyy... (its a song ok..) haha

..I don't really care what had happen at the past,
all of that is our lesson & memories
save the sweet one and delete the sad one..
the most important thing right now is the present
& let's think for the better future.. =)

However I am so sleepy right now
Lets sleep people

Good Nite,
Have a good day everyone

(^-^)v

p/s
I will try to find a time to write on this again
Really miss the blogging passion la.. hee

No comments: