Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman?

Assalamualaikum

everyday, everything will change
everything will not be the same as yesterday
day goes on, the clock keep ticking all the way
and people do change too

for me...
maybe its time for me to change myself from a girl to a woman
but it is not like being a real woman yet
its in between it i guess or should i say as
a women to be, but slowly huhu
and it is more to on my style actually

ok the real story is, i just bought a skirt!!!
haha seriously ely, you never have even one before
its a long time wishlist actually
and it just me who doesn't feel like to wear it yet

i am a little bit hard to buy and try on something new
because i was like want it just that day and later on
i will never ever wear it again haha such a waste
that is why i like to shopping with my mom
cause that is the only way that i can get what i want hihi
because she will support on what i want to do

[teaser - great combination does it?]
+
pg tu lps shopping di psr sabtu
terus ke bp beli tiket n luch di restoran Asam Manis hehe

[mom n dad at Asam Manis, eating laksa, bakso n nasi campur, me at somewhere else haha 4 da pic]

wassalam

No comments: