Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

4 Wheels 3 Person 2 Beginners 1 Mission

Alhamdulillah, all of us had safely arrived at Shah Alam
on Saturday, my dad, mom n me determinedly drive to Shah Alam
to send me because my mid semester break has ended
we start our journey at 12.30 and arrived at 5.00
at my sister's house at Taman Pinggiran USJ
haha 4 and a half hour? what a slow right...
the journey should take around 3 hours actually

at first, my dad drive the car until Ayer Keroh
then me take over until Shah Alam
us are the 2 beginners driver on the highway
nobody knows about our plan except Cik Ani
and neighbors because lately the weather seems not good
and my house is about to flood but the water still not enter the house

along the way, the rain was seriously super heavy
until our sight was limited and we just slowing down the car
and following the line and other vehicles as guide
we are stopping at Seremban R&R for lunch
calling my sister and ask her to pick me up when i arrived
but we just surprised them in front of their house

after then, we call Erge and Sange to tell them that we are safely arrived
well if we told them before, they would't give permission indeed
and they are willing to go back and sent us here
but my dad actually want to have experience driving on the highway
so i hope they don't blame me since Erge seems
not so in a good mood when we meet

and yesterday, my mom had got her Nasi Kerabu
because she had craving for it for a year
and then they going home and safely arrived at home
now the flood is rising the water level into the house
may it gonna receding soon
may my dad and mom stay healthy and safe there insyaAllah
love  you both very much
Thank you!

No comments: