Search This Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

FYP

Assalamualaikum...

before the day of 17th Dec 2012
me and my project mate struggle with our own project
with the samples still running on machine
change the samples every 4 hours
not enough sleep and rest
got new title just 4 days before presentation day
that is why i am not deliver well during that day
maybe i am too nervous
but i know its my time to defend myself but
i cannot do it
the situation killed me
i cried just after get away from the stage
the panels are too cruel
asking questions like i have no option to answer
so ashamed when it comes to do it
in front of my own supervisor
i am sorry Dr for not doing well on it
but i still hoping A from you please
i still working on the writing
hope i can do better

(get back to work ely!... alright...)  

No comments: