Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

~ Shopaholic ~

Salam,,,

shopping is really a good therapy
isn't it? especially for girls
are you agree???
me = strongly agree
because i am a girl lalala
when it comes to my mom n me
the the money will flow like a river
but it is not for unnecessary things
its really a shopping for daily life use
"i guess" hihi

if you can't bought it (things u like)
then it will be called as window shopping
then go through the door for going back
because of not buying anything, sigh"

and the best part for this week are...
i bought the cactus already!
all of them are so cute

thanks mom for spending time with me
accompanying me even u tired
and when it time for me to forget a little while
my problems huhu
love u mom + dad
for letting me borrow your car hihi

last night was the match of Mas vs Ina
and Mas win 2-0 for qualifying to semi final Piala AFF 2012
great game especially for 25 haha go Z ^-^v

No comments: