Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lets Go Back To...

Assalamualaikum...

To.... Sleep? No
To.... Home? No
To.... Work? No, To STUDY.......!!!

Huhu... My semester break will be ended tomorrow. That is mean i need to register at the college and stay at the hostel for the whole semester... after a very long holiday which is 4 months... But, as usual this moment will make us feel very lazy to pack all the stuff and start to think... how long we going to go through this period. And yet will we will realize that we are not done in study yet,,, oh no;;;

Unfortunately... for me, all my stuff have been packed already even reluctantly feeling was stay big in my heart... Tomorrow, will be rush to the bank to pay the fee and go to the college for registration, after that bring all my bags and other stuff to my room and then were done...

This is the last night in my sister's house. Enjoying all this comfort feeling before it will be vanished away... Anyway, what ever happen, lets gather up all the spirit to study and strike the goal for success... Good luck for me and all other friends who has the same case like me... After this, i might be seldom to update this blog regarding to the wireless detection in my new room. Until we meet again at the next post, see ya!!!
Wassalam...

No comments: