Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Car vs Hair

Assalamualaikum..

Today, i went to PS with my mom by car CAR???
Seriously ely... Haha so nervous ok,,,
I am just hoping that i will not bump others car Or anything else
I think my mom is holding he breath
While sitting beside me in the car Until we arrive to somewhere
And after we come back home hehe,,,
Actually i have my car license Since after SPM
Then i never drive until now I drive that auto car for the first time
Very easy ma i told you Like driving a toy car Huhu...
Ok back to the topic I just cut my long wavy hair to A bob cut hair
Feeling so free on my head, so I wish that the hair was gone together with my problems
Of course cannot But at least i can save my syampoo money hehe
So tired until doing nothing with my homework
Hope tommorow i can start do it hehe =)

tata..

No comments: