Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

A new Month A new Aim! (i guess)

Assalamualaikum

last week i did not going back to my hometown
because the last two weeks i dh balik berturut2 kan
last weekend i just hangout with my sisters family
stay at her house and went to open house (dh hbs ry pn ade lagi ish3)

oh3! time is running so fast, its a new month already! its October Octopus hooo...

new moth with new aim?
new aim is i must run my project immediately
+ focusing on other subjects too (hopefully)
bergelumanglah i with that pile of my soil samples everyday
there's a lot a to be grind to be sieve, oh dear time please be nice with me 
because later on, i need to book that gamma spec early, if not huh i don't know what will happen
disaster maybe wawawa so afraid, but i must be positive right ok cool down for a while
just do your work and keep moving forward! keep making progress ye

its friday today and tomorrow i will be coming home mommy!
tomorrow is my father's birthday yang ke-68 years old
its sound too old but my father is quit awet muda la (orang kate but i have the same thought too)
happy birthday dad, may Allah bless u always and stay happy and healthy all the way
love you so much =) (what present should i bought, kasih sayang maybe hehe)

ok time to back to work
there is a lab report to be done
adios amigos
wassalam

No comments: