Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Was Thinking...

have i become a good daughter for my parents?
have i done any good to make them proud?
have i become a savior for them?
have i become a helper for them?
am i had devoted to them?

last monday i drive my parents to my hometown at "trench king"
to visit my granpa n uncle who was not well
i feel so proud and relieved to do that
they said last time when going back to hometown
i sit in the middle between them riding on motorcycle only
now i can drive a car to bring them there
its like I've got 1 of my wish or what i actually wanna do someday
and the day had happen... alhamdulillah
i actually afraid of driving
because each time i read newspaper
there are a lot of cases involving car accident everywhere
and i just hope it won't happen to me to us my family
just pray to Allah to protect you from any harm
and drive as carefully as you can

i hope i will not disappointing them and become a good daughter as good as i can
i hope i will always remember to not disobeyed them and do whatever they ask... forever...
don't worry mom n dad your children will always love you...

mak, ayah, i love you...
~happy parents day~

~from left to right above to below~
(a smile from a non living thing, me in the car, me with my parents who sent me to the bus stop before going back to vegas(shah alam as what Pupu called), hamper which my dad got from his work)

No comments: