Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Proposal Presentation...

fuhhh.... Alhamdulillah
so relieved huhu
the presentation is done at last woohoo...

but
this still distracting my mind
is it me who do not understand my own topic?
or they don't understand what i mean...?
or i wrongly understand what my supervisor want
and what my co-supervisor want urghh...

ok i accept all the comments and critics from panels
and now i know what is not right with my proposal
they said that my topic is not related to the objective
maybe sort of

so because of that i need to clarify myself about my own topic back
there must be something not right
so there still have a lot of things to do
before the sampling time next week at cameron highlands oh no,,,,

dear dr k...
why u no understand me?

dear dr z...
please,,, i need your explanation... clearly... and loudly...

dear strawberry
please... i want to eat you ngaaaaa......

dear bed
we will meet soon haha

No comments: