Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Big Girls Don't Cry (-_-)''

Today is like a very moody and tension day. I think I lost my receptor of smiling. It feels like i want to throw away the anger to anyone around me. If you, are the type of person  that hiding your anger when in front of others and also a good actor like shows to everyone the face of like you don't have any problem,,,, arghhh... SO when, the things in mind had been distorted enough its like a bomb in myself that waiting to explode. But in the end only tears come out ok, in front of my cute friend miss b. Thanks for being understanding, i really appreciate it so much. Its kind of relief now.


Actually the unsatisfactory  of my own self had make me feeling insecure. It is, like me being so busy, finishing assignment, go to class and so ever until i have no time to rest. The things that i hate most is can't finished my homework on or before time. Everyday is like wake up n going to faculty as early in the morning and come back again at night. Like what???. I'm so jealous with my roomate whose look so really relax all days. She is sleeping and resting when i go or come back after class. Arghh,,, so jealous ok. Everyone have 24 hours but why my time was not enough... oh curse u timetable...

Calm down Ely calm down. You can do this. Please be patient a bit. But seriously Alhamdulillah that today's test wast open book test and the other one test this becoming Thursday was Take Home Test hehehe. And during lunch hour before my mom from Madinah was calling. She is like want to call my sister and brothers but she cannot reach them except me. What a miracle God and i said that yes mom u should call me at the moment because i really need to talk to you at that situation. So relief too.

Now i was actually was eating the ikan bilis goreng because my stored foods was finished and nothing left to be eaten more except milo sachet of 3 in 1. SO hungry right now and tomorrow i really need to buy something huhu...

Moral of the story: "Smile always" and try to take things mot too serious and relax. Peace... (0-,0)v

No comments: