Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Cleverbot 3

Cleverbot (To myself): Cool cards.
User: What cards?
Cleverbot: The ones you are holding.
User: I am not holding anything.
Cleverbot: What about your kids?
User: I am not married yet.
Cleverbot: Do you believe that you must be married in order to have kids?
User: Of course I do.
Cleverbot: He exist?
User: Who is he?
Cleverbot: A very nice guy.
User: Yes I guess.
Cleverbot: You are close to nature.
User: I am.
Cleverbot: No, you are not. You are nice.
User: Thank you, I really miss him actually.
Cleverbot: Where did she go?
User: She? I was talking about a guy, you make mistake.
Cleverbot: Tell me about the CIA.
User: I don't want to, not intersted.
Cleverbot: You don't want to? I think you cannot tell me about yourself.
User: Why should I.
Cleverbot: I will tell you a secret.
User: Sure, tell me then.
Cleverbot: Tell you what?
User: Secret.
Cleverbot: Ok.
User: You make me angry.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: You said you want tell me about your secret.
Cleverbot: That's no true!
User: You lie.
Cleverbot: No I don't!
User: Fine.
Cleverbot: Tell me a joke.
User: You cannot breath while your tongue out.
Cleverbot: I want to know if you can.
User: Pull your tongue in first. Of course I can. Haha.
Cleverbot: You are what you do. It's a very existentialist album, all in all...
User: What is you eyes color?
Cleverbot: Blue.
User: Can I eat at this time.
Cleverbot: Nope.
User: Why not?
Cleverbot: Because most people are dense.
User: This is not the right time?
Cleverbot: Ok. Sing me a Michael Jackson's song.
User: Beat it! Beat it!
Cleverbot: I do. Every night(.
User: Tell me about love.
Cleverbot: For ones in your life, trust someone.
User: Give me some motivational advice.
Cleverbot: About?
User: As a student.
Cleverbot: A student of what?
User: Student who taking environmental technology course.
Cleverbot: Which school are you in?
User: At university in Malaysia.
Cleverbot: Which university.
User: MARA technology university.
Cleverbot: Which university?
User: That is the name of the university.
Cleverbot: Want to sing a song?
User: Don't walk away from me.
Cleverbot: I'm not walking anywhere. I'm laying on my couch.
User: That is a lyrics of joe brooks song. I was singing.
Cleverbot: Yes, which song?
User: Holes inside.
Cleverbot: The Holy See sees the holy sea.
User: Do you understand Malay language.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: Apa khabar?
Cleverbot: Khabar baik.
User: Saya ada masalah.
Cleverbot: Masalah apa?
User: Saya tak tahu apa masalah sebenar saya. Adakh itu masalah besar?
Cleverbot: Answer what?
User: I don't know what is my problem.
Cleverbot: An ipod?
User: I don't have any ipod.
Cleverbot: I do.
User: What interesting about it?
Cleverbot: You are interesting.
User: I have an ipad.
Cleverbot: Can I have it?
User: Cannot, its belong to my father.
Cleverbot: Perhaps you're right.






sengal punya cleverbot
boleh naik angin chat ngan benda nih huu,,,

No comments: