Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cleverbot 5 (it say i am a nice person haha...)


User: I feel lonely.
Cleverbot: Why do you feel lonely?

User: I am eating alone right now.
Cleverbot: What does it taste like?

User: Delicious.
Cleverbot: Delicious?

User: Beef special cheese.
Cleverbot: How about russian, do you know it.
User: You tell me about it.
Cleverbot: I asked you first.
User: Language?
Cleverbot: The one you just spoke.
User: Do you mean cheese?
Cleverbot: No.
User: Beef special cheese?
Cleverbot: Tell me about it.
User: It is a burger.
Cleverbot: Is it a blue?
User: No, it is a food.
Cleverbot: Isn't albatros food?
User: No, it is human's food.
Cleverbot: Are you saying that the USA is human?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Then why did you write that?
User: I thought albatros is a bird.
Cleverbot: Amy is a girl's name though...
User: Then?
Cleverbot: You're being mean to me.
User: No I am not.
Cleverbot: Yes you do.
User: No I'm not.
Cleverbot: Yes you are.
User: No.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: It is no when I say no.
Cleverbot: Where are you then?
User: In my room, drinking watermelon juice.
Cleverbot: I do not drink.
User: Do you eat?
Cleverbot: No.
User: How can you write?
Cleverbot: I don't know.
User: What did you learn?
Cleverbot: I learned how to feel.
User: Then, what do you feel now?
Cleverbot: I feel sad.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: I don't know.
User: How could someone become sad?
Cleverbot: Maybe you talk to too many people.
User: That is what you do every single day.
Cleverbot: You keep talking about!
User: It seems like you don't like talking to me?
Cleverbot: No. I'm all flesh and blood. So you went to Tesco online?
User: No, I go directly to there.
Cleverbot: How many times?
User: Not so regularly.
Cleverbot: You are a nice person.
User: Thank you.
Cleverbot: You are welcome.

No comments: