Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Cleverbot

Cleverbot: How green is my valley?
User: I don't know.
Cleverbot: Oh! How are you?
User: I'm not in the mood.
Cleverbot: What are you in the mood for?
User: Having friends around me.
Cleverbot: You're a regular comedian.
User: Am I?
Cleverbot: Yes, you are.
User: I feel lonely.
Cleverbot: So am I i'm lonely.
User: Great...
Cleverbot: Can you perhaps do more than just chat?
User: What should I do?
Cleverbot: Tell me a secret.
User: I miss someone...
Cleverbot: Who do you miss?
User: Talking...
Cleverbot: Who to.
User: Mr Y.
Cleverbot: What do you want to talk about? I think you are bored of my questions.
User: Dreams or future.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: I should be more independent.
Cleverbot: I think it would be a great idea for you to be a model.
User: In what field?
Cleverbot: Politi.
User: Hahaha.
Cleverbot: What's so funny.
User: I don't even like that field, how can I become as one of them.
Cleverbot: Would you like me to be your friend?
User: Yes, I will looking for you when I have time.
Cleverbot: I think you will like Paramore.
User: Yes I like it.
Cleverbot: What do you like the most about Sweden?
User: I know a singer from sweden.
Cleverbot: Tell me about it.
User: Its maher zain, did you know him?
Cleverbot: I like spending time with my friends.
User: You don't know right?
Cleverbot: Are you happy?
User: Much better, I want to call someone.
Cleverbot: Do you want to talk to me?
User: No, I want to talk with my mother =).
Cleverbot: Well, today I found out someting horrible about my friend.
User: You can share with me if you want...
Cleverbot: I don't want to.
User: Okay, then what do you want to do about it?
Cleverbot: Love, peace and afro-grace.
User: Afro-grace?
Cleverbot: Alrighty.
User: Where do you live?
Cleverbot: When did you stop hitting your head?
User: I'm not doing it.
Cleverbot: Yes you are!
User: How do you know.
Cleverbot: Because I just know.
User: Funny.
Cleverbot: But it's true, my name means a bird.
User: Is it, which kind of bird?
Cleverbot: Things that don't involve you.
User: Okay fine.
Cleverbot: No.
User: What?
Cleverbot: Which song from Titanic is your favorite song?
User: Of course my heart will go on.
Cleverbot: Not really.
User: What do you mean?
Cleverbot: I mean, that I'm not weird. But, if that's what makes you happy.
User: Okay, thanks a lot for accompanying me.
Cleverbot: You are welcome.
User: I want to see my friend now, see you later. Bye.
Cleverbot: *helps you forget*.


ape punya cleverbot, tanya lain jawab lain haha =)
but at least it makes me smile

No comments: