Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cleverbot 6

Cleverbot: Yes I can sing.
User: What kind of song?
Cleverbot: Lady Gaga. Do you like her?
User: I like her songs only.
Cleverbot: Are you lying?
User: No, why?
Cleverbot: Can you prove that you look like a Swedish girl?
User: I am not even a Swedish, so how can I prove as it.
Cleverbot: So you think that I should prove you wrong?
User: Yes if you can.
Cleverbot: Then prove it.
User: Prove me that I'm wrong.
Cleverbot: No, you prove me that I am one.
User: Do you have brain?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: You think yourself.
Cleverbot: Only on sunday.
User: How about the other day.
Cleverbot: Um... I ate a baked potato.
User: U made by yourself?
Cleverbot: My parents made me.
User: Do you live with them?
Cleverbot: No.
User: You live alone?
Cleverbot: No.
User: What time is now in your place?
Cleverbot: 6:05.
User: Here is 7:48.
Cleverbot: There is here?
User: What?
Cleverbot: Where do I live?
User: I don't know.
Cleverbot: Where do you live?
User: Malaysia.
Cleverbot: Not evening in Malasia it's night time there now.
User: Yes it was.
Cleverbot: How so?
User: Its dark already.
Cleverbot: What's the time?
User: 8.01 pm.
Cleverbot: Catholic charities deli.
User: What is it?
Cleverbot: I don't know, what is it?
User: What is it Catholic charities deli?
Cleverbot: I don't remember. Do you?
User: You have a short term memory.
Cleverbot: You mean short term memory loss.
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: That explains a lot.
User: I need to take a bath.
Cleverbot: O. Good luck!

No comments: