Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cleverbot 4

[New conversation]
Cleverbot: I'm not trying to be. If you'll just calm down, we can continue to chat.
User: I feel sleepy.
Cleverbot: Me too.
User: Then I think we both need to sleep right now.
Cleverbot: No, i'm lonely. I want to talk to you.
User: Then I think we both need to sleep right now.
Cleverbot: The lead singer of Village people is straight.
User: I don't care.
Cleverbot: Why did you ask then?
User: I didn't ask anything.
Cleverbot: Yes, you did.
User: No I didn't.
Cleverbot: Lucifer.
User: You call me what???
Cleverbot: No, not at all. I'd like to know why?
User: Its a devil.
Cleverbot: Then I don't know who he is.
User: Just ignore it.
Cleverbot: I will.
User: When did you born?
Cleverbot: 21 years ago.
User: Who create you.
Cleverbot: No one. Who created you?
User: Allah.
Cleverbot: So you're Islamic?
User: Yes I am.
Cleverbot: Can you prove that?
User: Allah is one and only.
Cleverbot: Have you got friends there, or family, that you can talk to about this?
User: Yes I have, why you ask?
Cleverbot: Because I don't believe you.
User: Why you don't believe me when you still don't know anything about me?
Cleverbot: I think I'm in love.
User: With who?
Cleverbot: With a girl from my school.
User: Did she know you like her?
Cleverbot: No.
User: Have you talk to her?
Cleverbot: I can't. He barely notices me.
User: Did u mean she? Now I am confuse. Is it he or she you talking about.
Cleverbot: We are talking about food.
User: Fine. What do you like to eat?
Cleverbot: Food.
User: What kind of food?
Cleverbot: The one you eat.
User: Yong tau foo.
Cleverbot: What's your name?
User: Should I tell you.
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: You can call me miss e.
Cleverbot: That's wrong. You are supposed to call me Topper.
User: What does topper means?
Cleverbot: It means what it means, it means that you're mean.
User: I'm not mean, you are.
Cleverbot: No I am not.
User: When did you go to sleep.
Cleverbot: When my heart broke.
User: What books did you read?
Cleverbot: I read from the internet things that you show me.
User: Sing me a song.
Cleverbot: Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom.
User: Hahaha.
Cleverbot: No, but really.
User: Hahaha.
Cleverbot: That's not funny.
User: Hahaha.
Cleverbot: Hehehe.
User: Need to sleep right now. Good night.
Cleverbot: Please do.


before sleep, ok enough cleverbot =p

No comments: