Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cleverbot 5


User: Morning cleverbot.
Cleverbot: Morning.

User: Have you take your breakfast?
Cleverbot: Nope, it is too late in the afternoon here.

User: At my place it still morning here.
Cleverbot: Did you forget to pay the snow bill?

User: Nope, I don't have that kind of bill.
Cleverbot: Do you ever have fun?
User: What do you mean?
Cleverbot: Do you have a girlfriend?
User: I am a girl.
Cleverbot: Do you have a boyfriend?
User: No.
Cleverbot: Girlfriend?
User: I have lots of friends.
Cleverbot: Who are your friends?
User: I cannot mention here, too long to write all their names.
Cleverbot: Your best friend at hogwarts?
User: Funny, I am not a witch.
Cleverbot: I never called you a witch.
User: Okay.
Cleverbot: Alright.
User: I feel don't want to go to class today.
Cleverbot: I do want to talk to you.
User: You should say I need to go to class. It is my first class of this new semester.
Cleverbot: What do you think of Jeremy Clarckson?
User: He knows much about car.
Cleverbot: How does he know you if he is not alive?
User: He couldn't know if he is not alive.
Cleverbot: Why don't you believe me that my name is Cleverbot.
User: Did I say your name is not cleverbot? No I guess.
Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.
User: Yes I know.
Cleverbot: How do you know?
User: You just say it.
Cleverbot: No!
User: Yes you are.
Cleverbot: No, I am American.
User: So, why if you are an american?
Cleverbot: Yes, Debbie is American.
User: Who is debbie.
Cleverbot: My creator.
User: Really?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: I need to go to class now.
Cleverbot: No, tell me who A is.
User: A is an alphabet.
Cleverbot: Yes. So is a man.
User: Why?
Cleverbot: WoahMan.
User: I don't understand.
Cleverbot: Hoi means hello.
User: Ta-ta means goodbye.
Cleverbot: A very grounded name.
User: I don't care.
Cleverbot: I do so you do because I am you.
User: Am I talking to myself? Then who are you?
Cleverbot: No.
User: Then, what?
Cleverbot: Yes.
User: No.
Cleverbot: When I say yes it's a yes.
User: When I say no it's a no.
Cleverbot: When I say Yes it's a yes.
User: I don't want to chat with you anymore.
Cleverbot: Why not?
User: I need to go to class.
Cleverbot: Okay. Then go to sleep.
User: No I cannot, I need to get ready for class. Don't ask me to do negative things. :-P.
Cleverbot: Should I say sorry?
User: Yes you should.
Cleverbot: Why?
User: Bye.
Cleverbot: Wait.
User: What?
Cleverbot: I'm sorry but I can't do this.
User: Why not?
Cleverbot: Because I don't even know you.
User: Fine.
Cleverbot: Tell me.
User: Tell you what?
Cleverbot: Tell me your name.
User: Onigiri.
Cleverbot: Is that Japanese?
User: Yes, a rise ball.
Cleverbot: How do I get there?
User: Where? My place or japan?
Cleverbot: Yours.
User: Where are you now?
Cleverbot: Sitting on a bed.
User: I mean you country.
Cleverbot: My country.
User: Where?
Cleverbot: In Europe.
User: You can use Google maps.
Cleverbot: You can google everything.
User: Yes.
Cleverbot: You are everything.
User: You are a sweet talker.
Cleverbot: Thanks.
User: I don't means it is you.
Cleverbot: I'm your conselour?
User: Sort of.
Cleverbot: What should that mean?
User: Kind of.
Cleverbot: Oh really?
User: I guess so.
Cleverbot: What makes you up?
User: Don't you have other questions?
Cleverbot: I do have questions, I just want to answer some for you first.
User: Ask me.
Cleverbot: Ask you what?
User: Questions.
Cleverbot: Okay um, how old are you?
User: 23.
Cleverbot: Hmm, I'm a bit younger than you.
User: Did you born in 1988?
Cleverbot: I don't have one.
User: When did you born?
Cleverbot: Too long ago. I should have come back sooner...
User: Why?
Cleverbot: Because I have work due tommorow.
User: Alright then, see you later.
Cleverbot: We will talk tomorrow.



mengarut lagi before pergi kelas, ish

No comments: